Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mandy: If it's not Glittery and Pink...Forget about it!

 Hi ya'll!  I am now a contributor to this blog as of a week ago and I am super excited! I am a Journalism and Telecommunications major and a 5th-year senior.  I started off a business major and realized, that route wasn't at all for me.  I mean, could you see the business-major students constructing a blog like this for a class? No way, Jose! This is much more fun than numbers and graphs!!

     Most of my DIY crafts will involve glitter and/or pink most likely, in one way or another.  Anything, glittery, sparkly, bedazzeled, you name it, I love it! Plus, I am not the craftiest of sorts, so my projects will be on the low-end of difficulty! I cannot cook to save a life, so my recipes will be for the cooking challenged!  Therefore, if I manage to make it, bet your life you can make it too! 

    Basically, if you are looking for some girly crafts, along with some easy recipes, you have come to the right place! Be sure to check out my Pinterest account! And remember: Glitter is good for any occasion!

                                    Happy Crafting, Folks!


    

1 comment: