Friday, October 26, 2012

Mama's Pumpkin Bread

By Lindsey Riley (The Crafting-Challenged Blogger)

Hey everyone! I know that I typically post on Fridays but due to sickness, I missed posting last week. Sorry about that.

Ball State students were on Fall Break this week past weekend and earlier this week. The four-day weekend typically comes after midterms in the middle of October.

As a resident of the Chicagoland area, I never had a Fall Break. When I came to Ball State, I did. From what I understand, the reasoning behind the extended weekend is to give students the chance to go back to the farms and help with the harvest. There are probably very few students on the campus that actually go home and do such a thing! :D

Over my Fall Break, I went back home to try to get over all the sickness I've been going through. I did, however, talk my mom into making me some of her amazing pumpkin bread. And then I talked her into letting me film her making it so all of you can can learn how to make the fall treat.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment