Thursday, September 13, 2012

Lindsey: The Crafting-Challenged Blogger

 (By Lindsey Riley)

Hello everyone! My name is Lindsey Riley and I am not the most craftiest person you will ever meet. I am better at creating with words than I am with textiles, ingredients, and all that jazz. I am, however, open to giving things a chance.

My goal with this blog is to keep you up-to-date with the latest and coolest craft ideas while sharing something new and news-worthy with you. It sounds like a challenge, but it's a challenge that I am willing to face. I don't think it will be that bad because I am fortunate enough to have Britny and Mallory to work with me on this blog.

Some ideas I have right now to share with you include recipes for my grandmother's holiday fudge and my mom's amazing pumpkin bread. As far as crafts go, I know we will be making a t-shirt scarf for sure, and I think we'll be making some cool inexpensive things to give as gifts at Christmas. Let's face it: the holidays are about three-ish months away. No time like the present to get started on presents! :D

Be sure to follow me on Pintrest. I plan on making various pin boards as they relate to what I blog about and what Mallory and Britny blog about, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment